to enter our
Netherton Foundry Cast Iron
Kitchen Give Away
In partnership with our friends at Netherton Foundry in Shropshire, we have some beautiful iron pans, worth more than £200, to give away to three lucky entrants to our Cast Iron Kitchen Give Away. To enter, all you need to do is sign up to our Newsletter. The deadline to enter is midnight on 30th June 2018.
This cast iron, 7-pint (4-litre) oven-safe bowl and lid has an easy-clean coating. Use it to cook perfect casseroles and stews – or remove the lid for crumbles and puddings. The dish is also suitable for stove-top cooking on gas and electric hobs, including ceramic, halogen, and induction, making it ideal for risottos, curries, soups, and more. Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish, the coating can be restored.
Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish, this durable 99.1% pure iron pan with a lid is handmade with a British oak handle and brass fixings. Use it on range stoves or electric, gas, ceramic, halogen and induction hobs. The coating can be restored at home with flax oil.
Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish, this 99.1% pure iron pan is handmade with a British oak handle and brass fixings. Use it on range stoves or electric, gas, ceramic, halogen and induction hobs. The coating can be restored with flax oil. The pan can be used on open fires and the handle covers removed for oven-use or under a grill. Suitable for high temperature frying & browning.
What makes Netherton Foundry pans so special?
All the pots and pans are British-made in Shropshire. Netherton Foundry cast iron bowls and spun black iron pans do not use chemical coatings such as PTFE or PFOAs, and therefore do not have the health dangers from toxic fumes associated with some other high-temperature pans or bowls. They are extremely tough and can be used at very high temperatures. What’s more, the iron pans are easy to look after and very recyclable. The edible Sussex flax oil coating is washable, naturally non-stick and can be restored easily at home, time after time. The pans are delivered ready for immediate use.
Netherton Foundry products are sustainably made with local British components. They work brilliantly, and will look great in any kitchen.
How to enter
To enter the Cast Iron Kitchen Give Away, all you need to do is sign up to our Newsletter via this website. Your name will be added to list of entrants for the draw.
If you have already signed up to our mailing list or have purchased a subscription to Locavore before 1st June 2018, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
The first, second and third places will all be chosen at random after the prize draw closes at midnight on 30th June 2018. The first drawn will receive the casserole dish, the second the 7” pan with lid, and the third the 8” frying pan.
All three will be contacted by the editor via email. The competition is open to entrants worldwide.
Terms and conditions apply – see below for full details. Entries will be checked for full compliance.
Terms and Conditions
- This Cast Iron Kitchen Give Away prize draw is only open to all who sign up to Locavore Magazine’s Newsletter via this website, www.locavoremagazine.co between 1st June 2018 and 30th June 2018, except for Locavore Magazine and The Green Guide Ltd employees or anyone directly connected with the company.
- Those already signed up to the Newsletter, and/or subscribed to Locavore, before 1st June 2108 will be entered automatically into the draw.
- By submitting your email address when you sign up to Locavore’s Newsletter, you agree that The Green Guide Ltd, the publisher of Locavore Magazine, may contact you in connection with Locavore Magazine or with this offer. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe from Locavore’s Newsletter at any time.
- A limit of one entry per individual will apply to the draw.
- No bulk, third party, or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost, or delayed, or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the prize draw is 1am (GMT) on 1st June 2018 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 30th June 2018.
- One winner, one second place, one third place, and three reserves will be selected at random after the competition has closed. The winner will receive the casserole dish, the second place the 7” pan with lid, and the third place the 8” frying pan.
- We reserve the right to check Locavore Magazine and The Green Guide Ltd email receipts and dates as proof of sign-up to Locavore’s Newsletter.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Locavore Magazine and The Green Guide Ltd retain the right to substitute the three Cast Iron Kitchen Give Away prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event the original prizes offered are not available.
- The winner, runner up and third place will be contacted via email by the editor of Locavore Magazine. If no response is received by the editor from the winner within four weeks of our email, the first prize will pass to the runner up, who will also have four weeks to respond to the editor’s email, and so on through the reserves. If the first reserve winner does not respond within the specified time, the prize will pass to the second reserve, and so on. If any prizes remain after all the reserves have been so contacted, three more reserve winners will be drawn at random from the remaining entrants, and the process will continue until all the prizes have been awarded. If after 12 months any prizes remain unallocated because we have not been able to contact a prize recipient, this prize draw will lapse and no more prizes will be awarded.