for a chance to win a case of
organic and biodynamic wine worth £220
The prize is 12-bottle case of specially selected organic and/or biodynamic wines, valued at £220.
What’s in the Case?
The case is a collection of superb natural wines from small estates, some of which are served in Michelin-starred restaurants. Selected from bottles available at the time of the draw, the case will include mainly French wines, but might also include a Spanish white Rioja and a Greek red. The latter, for example, is from Ktima (estate) Ligas in the Pella region of northern Greece. Since ancient times, Pella has been associated with wine-making and has been described as ‘the mother of wine, where vines abound’. After studying oenology in France, estate founder Thomas Ligas sought to accentuate the distinctive qualities of his Pellan terroir. Now together with his son Jason, he has developed a natural approach to viticulture which goes beyond organic farming and preserves the original characteristics of the grape.
The case includes five reds, five whites and two rosés (to see the wines currently included, click here). If you follow the links back to Dynamic Vines website you can discover more about the wines, growers and domaines.
How to enter
To enter, all you need to do is sign up to our Mailing List and remain subscribed at the the time of the draw. Your email address will be added to list of entrants for the draw.
If you’ve already signed up to our mailing list or purchased a subscription to Locavore before 5th February 2019, you will be entered into the prize draw automatically.
The winner will all be chosen at random after the prize draw closes at midnight on 31st March 2019.
The winner will be contacted by the editor via email. The competition is open to entrants worldwide but you must be of legal drinking age in your country of residence to enter.
About Dynamic Vines
Dynamic Vines is an independent, London-based wine merchant and retailer of a carefully curated range of natural wines. The company concentrates on sourcing organic and biodynamic wines that reflect their place of origin: the soil, the climate and the people. Find out more at www.dynamicvines.com, call on 020 7064 6841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to everyone over the age of 18 in the UK (or the equivalent in your country of residence) who signs up to Locavore Magazine’s Mailing List between 5th February 2019 and 31st March 2019 and remains subscribed at the the time of the draw, except for employees of Locavore Magazine and The Green Guide Ltd or anyone directly connected with the company.
- Those already signed up to the Mailing List and/or subscribed to Locavore’s print magazine before midnight on 5th February 2019 will be entered into the draw automatically, except for those under the age of 18 in the UK (or the equivalent in your country of residence).
- The winner of the case of wine will be required to confirm their age in order to receive it, failing which they will forfeit the prize.
- By submitting your email address when you sign up to Locavore’s Newsletter, you agree that The Green Guide Ltd, the publisher of Locavore Magazine, may contact you in connection with Locavore Magazine or with this offer. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe from Locavore’s Mailing List at any time.
- A limit of one entry per individual will apply to the draw.
- No bulk, third party, or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost, or delayed, or which cannot be processed due to any technical fault or for any other reason.
- The start date of the prize draw is 12.01am (GMT) on 5th February 2019 and the closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 31st February 2019.
- One winner and three reserves will be selected at random after the competition has closed. The winner will receive a mixed case of 12 botlles of organic and/or biodynamic wine specially selected by Dynamic Vines, to the retail value of £220. The case will be delivered by courier.
- We reserve the right to check Locavore Magazine and The Green Guide Ltd email receipts and dates as proof of sign-up to Locavore’s Newsletter.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
- Locavore Magazine and The Green Guide Ltd retain the right to substitute the Dynamic Vines’ case of wine with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the editor of Locavore Magazine. If no response is received by the editor from the winner within four weeks of our email, the prize will pass to the first reserve, who will also have four weeks to respond to the editor’s email. If the first reserve winner does not respond within the specified time, the prize will pass to the second reserve, and so on. If the prize remains unallocated after all the reserves have been so contacted, three more reserve winners will be drawn at random from the remaining entrants, and the process will continue until the prize has been awarded. If after 12 months the prize remains unallocated because we have not received a response from a prize recipient, the draw will lapse and the prize will not be awarded.