- This event has passed.
Forty Hall Farmers’ Market
May 13, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Forty Hall Farm will be opening its gate on Sunday May 13th for the launch of a brand new monthly farmers market. The launch will coincide with the Forty Hall Village Fete and from then on, will be held every second Sunday of the month, from 10am – 3pm.
Come ready to fill your basket with a bounty of local produce, including seasonal organic veg direct from the Farm’s market garden, rare breed meats and Forty Hall Vineyard’s award-winning wine – all grown here in Enfield.
Bring your neighbours, meet your friends and take some time out to sit, relax and enjoy great street-food, while the children can explore and meet the Farm’s animals. Dogs are welcome, on leads.
Download a map and directions to Forty Hall Farm here.
Traders for Sunday May 13th
- Forty Hall Farm – veg and meats direct from the farm
- Radwinter Wild Game – specialists in game
- Pastures Poultry – free range poultry
- Happy Cow Farm – raw milk and dairy products
- Holtwhites Bakery – award winning bread and pastries
- Wildes Cheese – the urban artisan cheesemakers
- Prestige Patisserie – scrumptious cakes, tarts and pastries
- Brocklebys Pies
- Olive seller – olives, feta, and vegan Turkish Delight
- Eat Live and the Village Wholefood Store – kimchi, krauts and wholefoods
- Stepping Lightly – preserves
- Niki’s Homemade Biscuits
- Zim’s Tribe – African inspired sauces
- ByBenji – Biltong treats for dogs
- Forty Hall Farm – Farm pork sausage hotdogs
- Market Grill – Burgers with meat from the farm
- Davina’s Spice Kitchen – Indian streetfood
- Polental – Italian veggie ragu, served with fried cheesy polenta balls!
- Forty Hall Vineyard
- Bohem Brewery
- New Rivery Brewery
- Old Bakery Gin
- Bike Boutique – coffee
- Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
- Felix Project – distributing food waste to those in need
- W.I. Field Dames- selling tea and cakes for charity
Plus busking, fairground rides for the little ones and entertainment from The Psychic Squirrel!