- This event has passed.
Tuning into the rhythms of Nature
November 15, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£30 – £36
Biodynamic gardening seeks to work with all the forces of Nature. This course explores in detail how Biodynamic gardening achieves this in practice.
The course will cover:
- The planet‘s unique position between sun and eart
- Cosmic forces: the sun, moon and planets
- The planting calendar, and how to use it
- Root, leaf, flower, and fruit days – and how to use these in your gardening and cooking
- The role of Biodynamic preparations
A tour of the Biodynamic Garden at Ryton Organic Gardens is also included.
The course is run by Matthew Hayes, biodynamic grower and development manager of the Rooftop Garden at Argent College, Birmingham.
£30 for Garden Organic Members and Biodynamic Association Members
Our charity brings together thousands of people who share a common belief – that organic growing is essential for a healthy and sustainable world.
Through campaigning, advice, community work and research, our aim is to get everyone growing ‘the organic way’.