Website The Cambridge Oven
We're a small artisan bakers opening in central Cambridge, specialising in sourdough breads made from ancient grains.
Full-time artisan baker needed for very early shift. Understanding of long fermented breads essential.
We’re a small artisan bakers opening in central Cambridge, specialising in sourdough breads made from ancient grains. The position is a fantastic opportunity to develop with us, and bring you own ideas to the table.
The Job role/ description:
– Preparing breads, cakes, pastries and all other menu items for baking and cooking;
– Receiving and checking deliveries, in accordance with food hygiene regulations;
– Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene control;
– Stocking sales area on occasion;
– Work in a tidy and efficient manner ensuring good housekeeping and safe practice;
– Demonstrate good customer relation skills when dealing with others e.g. suppliers.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate they have right skills, qualifications, experience and competencies we’re looking for:
– Experience in an artisan bakery setting or Fully qualified from a respected school
– A good working knowledge and understanding of sourdough and long-fermented breads
– Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
– Excellent personal hygiene
– Willing to learn, put ideas across and develop with us
– Be able to carry out all functions of the job role, as indicated on the job role/ description
– Have excellent communication skills
– Easy to work with/ friendly/ trustworthy
– Excellent time keeper
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com