An exciting, full time (40 hours per week) opportunity is available at the award-winning School of Artisan Food.
We are looking for an individual with experience of the artisan food industry, who has exceptional organisational and administrative skills to join the dedicated team.
Based on the Welbeck Estate in North Nottinghamshire, The School of Artisan Food is unique training provider, attracting students from around the world to a wide range of food production courses.
The School of Artisan Food is a registered charity and as a not-for-profit institution is committed to providing the widest possible access to its facilities.
The School has a vacancy for a full time Course Assistant to support tutors in the delivery of the School’s short course, Diploma and bespoke events programme.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with experience and interest in artisan food production to further their career, in a fascinating, fast-paced environment.
As a valued member of the team the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the School’s good reputation and high standards in the delivery of courses and events, by facilitating preparation for courses and providing in-class support to visiting tutors, completing relevant administrative duties and taking responsibility for the School’s training rooms, equipment and supplies.
To provide a high standard of technical support to course tutors, ensuring an efficient service to staff, students and course participants alike.
To be responsible for the administration and set-up of training rooms for courses and bespoke events which includes weekends.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for maintaining housekeeping, hygiene and food safety standards within training rooms and stores.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven administration experience and skills in a customer facing environment.
- Sound working knowledge of health and safety and food hygiene practices.
- An interest in artisan food and drink with a good level of technical skill. An understanding of artisan food production would be an advantage.
- Able and willing to work as part of a team.
- Organised and efficient; able to handle several duties simultaneously, prioritising effectively as appropriate.
- Confident, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please apply by email including your CV. Interviews for successful applicants to be held on 14 June 2018.
Dependent on experience
01909 532 171
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com